The Best Time to Schedule AC Maintenance in FLMar 24, 2023
In the hot, humid Florida climate, the last thing you want is to have your HVAC unit suddenly break down. Fortunately, you can prevent many unexpected air conditioner problems and costly repairs with regular HVAC maintenance.
As a local expert and installer of HVAC systems, Belle Air suggests having professionals perform maintenance on your AC unit twice a year. Any time of year will work, but the best time to schedule AC maintenance in Florida is in the spring and fall. These two seasons are ideal because they ensure that your HVAC system is in top condition before reaching the hottest and coolest months of the year.
What Does HVAC Maintenance Include?
When your HVAC unit undergoes maintenance, the maintenance should include the following to ensure that your unit can continue running properly:
- An evaluation of your AC system operations
- Complete cleaning of the drain pan, drain line, and condenser coil
- Thorough lubrication of the condenser fan and bearings
- An assessment of the electrical connection voltage
- An inspection of the evaporator coil, filters, and motors
- An examination of the charge, including the temperature split and refrigerant levels
Who Should Conduct AC Maintenance?
An experienced professional will have the proper tools and knowledge to perform HVAC maintenance safely and efficiently for your home or commercial building.
If you’re looking for a great deal on regular AC maintenance, Belle Air can help. We offer an annual maintenance plan that includes twice-a-year visits regardless of whether you have one of our AC units. When you sign up for our plan, you can enjoy 10% off all our other products and services.
Contact Belle Air today to learn more about our Florida services.